Best Response

Applying to Fanshawe College ? International Documents

If you have applied to Fanshawe College and have attended high school, college or university outside of Canada and your documents are not in English or French, you must have them translated into English. If you are in the London area, you can contact the Cross Cultural Learner Centre, 505 Dundas Street, London, Ontario, N6B 1W4, 519-432-1133.

For information on having documents from outside of Canada translated or evaluated please read the information available at Ontario College Application Service.

Fees are often associated with having documents translated and evaluated.
Do not send your original documents to Ontario Colleges Application Service for translation, evaluation or submission. Rather, once your documents have been translated and evaluated, submit them to Office of the Registrar, Admissions at Fanshawe College, London.

Rate this response:

Was the answer satisfactory? If not...
powered by IntelliResponse