Best Response

Advanced Standing

Students requesting to transfer into a Fanshawe program beyond Level 1, based on credits achieved at another college or university is referred to as Advanced Standing.  You must apply through the, indicating the term and level that you wish to enter. 

To complete the application, you will be required to submit certified transcripts and course outlines. The transcript must be a certified official copy. 

If you are applying to Level one, you can apply for External Course credits once you become registered.  You will need to submit an External Course Credit Form for assessment and decision.  Information on Course Credits can be found through our website.


Rate this response:

Was the answer satisfactory? If not...
powered by IntelliResponse