Best Response

Program Change

All changes to applications must be completed through your online application at  If you have any questions regarding your application changes, please contact them directly.  Contact information is found on their homepage.

To view our Open Programs list on our website to see if the choice you want to add is available. You must meet the program requirements to be considered.

If you are currently attending a Fanshawe College program and wish to change your program, you must apply through if applying to Level one.

However, if you wish to change to a similar program for Level two or beyond, then you need to complete and submit an application for 'Re-Admission/Program Transfer' form available in the Office of the Registrar.

Rate this response:

Was the answer satisfactory? If not...
powered by IntelliResponse