Best Response

Adding/Dropping/Changing A Course

Students registered in full time programs wishing to add/drop/change courses must contact the Academic School for their program. If this withdraws your registration from the current term, you will need to complete a Withdrawal form.

To view the courses you are currently registered in and the drop deadline for each course, go to WebAdvisor under Student Verification.

To make any changes that affect your student status (full-time to part-time or part-time to full-time), you must do so by the tenth day of the term. After the tenth day of term, there is no status change or refund of fees.   Please note that dropping courses can affect a student's OSAP entitlement.


Rate this response:

Was the answer satisfactory? If not...
powered by IntelliResponse